Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Er


OK, so..... I have tons of fears about this new journey.  I get to face them, seriously analyze them, and then conquer them. One at a time.  My wonderful sister paid for this e-course for me - on following your heart and dreams and starting  a business.  Keeping a journal is a great place to start identifying and eliminating fears, writing down goals, and recording  breakthroughs and ideas.  Cool, huh?  So, I'm writing in here as my journal.  I would love any ideas, comments, or feedback!

Today I'm starting out with some of my fears:

1.  That I'm too old to start out now
2.  That I won't be able to find clients to photograph!
3. That I will disappoint others
4. That I won't be able to run the business and still enjoy what I'm doing
5. That my photography isn't good enough to earn a living
6. That the slow economy will affect people spending the money for photos
7. That if I quit my day job and then fail at my new business, I won't be able to get a decent job again

There's lots more, but those are the main ones.  Even just writing these down helps a lot. Scary stuff!

Wish me luck!

loves.....

No comments: