Tuesday, August 30, 2011
OK, so..... I have tons of fears about this new journey. I get to face them, seriously analyze them, and then conquer them. One at a time. My wonderful sister paid for this e-course for me - on following your heart and dreams and starting a business. Keeping a journal is a great place to start identifying and eliminating fears, writing down goals, and recording breakthroughs and ideas. Cool, huh? So, I'm writing in here as my journal. I would love any ideas, comments, or feedback!
Today I'm starting out with some of my fears:
1. That I'm too old to start out now
2. That I won't be able to find clients to photograph!
3. That I will disappoint others
4. That I won't be able to run the business and still enjoy what I'm doing
5. That my photography isn't good enough to earn a living
6. That the slow economy will affect people spending the money for photos
7. That if I quit my day job and then fail at my new business, I won't be able to get a decent job again
There's lots more, but those are the main ones. Even just writing these down helps a lot. Scary stuff!
Wish me luck!
at 9:15 PM