Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thank you



Somebody delivered the most generous, exquisite gift I have ever received to my work, with the intent of staying anonymous. I sat on the floor and cried. Right there at work. Its something I have been wanting for a couple of years now, but could not afford. Who could have possibly done this? Whoever you are, thank you, thank you, thank you. I've not really even picked up a camera for the last two years because of how crazy mylife has been. This has renewed my excitement for photography and the urgency to get started with my passion again. Thank you. So very much. You're an angel, whoever you are!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

you are loved! glad to see you are blogging and snapping again:)

Joni said...

Wow! Thats AWESOME!!! I miss you! Call me sometime! Love you sweetie:)

Julie said...

Wow! That is so awesome. That's my dream camera too. Have fun taking picture because you are really really really good. We all miss you and hope things are going well. Love ya tons!!!!!!!!! I think about you alot!