Sunday, January 11, 2009

In coming up with more strategies for change and improvement for myself for this year, I've come up with one of the center-most things in most people's lives, and that is what they eat. I have found that when I don't eat right, I don't feel right. When I don't feel right, I don't act right, and when I don't act right I don't do things as well either. So, I am going to concentrate on eating better so that I can feel, do, act, and BE better! I TRUST myself to successfully follow through with this - not just for a little while, but from here forward!

2 comments:

Shorty said...

Hey, Carole, I totally agree with you: eat right, feel right, act right! My goal for the year is to be the healthiest I can be. When you get old like me, you really start thinking about your health and what you can do to improve it. You rock!!

Julie said...

I love the picture of all the veg's. I need to put that on my wall in EVERY room. That would make me feel guilty everything I walk by it eating a cookie. Good idea. I just watched a colon detox show and it's really diquisting what stays in your body for a long time. I've really got to eat better and drink lots of water. Thanks for the picture. I'm trying to get my word for the year done, but can't seem to get it done. I think it will be courage. Love ya